“Unique” doesn’t do it justice. The Vault sits at the corner of University Avenue and Queen Street West, directly in front of Osgoode Subway Station.
Housed in a once-secret lower level, The Vault was dug to store Canada’s gold and bullion reserves. A three-foot thick door reveals a 4,500 square foot event space with original raw concrete walls and columns, tufted leather furniture, rich woods, custom-iron design elements and a variety of seating options, and can fit 250 guests.
The Vault comes fully equipped with the following:
- $500/hr minimum three hours required
- 100% accessible
- 4 LCD screens for presentations
- Two wireless microphones and Surround Sound
- Variety of furniture
- 18-foot, six-hole professional PGA Putting Green
- 3 breakout rooms with full audio/video (available for $150)
- Built-in 16-foot full-service bar