Kane Willmott, CEO
Kane Willmott is a people-oriented, highly creative entrepreneur and the Co-Founder and CEO of iQ Offices, a luxury coworking brand with locations across Canada.
Kane has 20+ years of sales and entrepreneurial experience, assisting in the startup of multiple real estate brokerages as well as a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. He centers his work on creating experiential environments where top performers can do their best work, and takes pride in building strong teams backed by a culture of service excellence.
In addition to running iQ Offices, Kane is a partner in a real estate brokerage, Spire Commercial Realty, and a real estate investment company, Spire Capital Investments. He also served as President of the Global Workspace Association in 2017-2018, which has given him a speaking platform to promote the use and implementation of high-caliber coworking strategies for entrepreneurs, organizations, and owners of commercial real estate.
When not working, Kane and his wife, Tanya, and their teenage son and daughter enjoy time and activities together, including freestyle skiing, where Kane’s son and daughter participate competitively. On weekends during the winter months, Kane can be found on the slopes skiing or coaching a team of freestyle skiers. During the summer months, he enjoys activities with his family, including surfing, dirt biking, swimming, and paddle boarding.
Kane holds a diploma in Property Management from George Brown College as well as a degree majoring in Economics and a postgraduate diploma in Accounting from Wilfrid Laurier University. He is a registered real estate broker, a Level 1 ski instructor, and an Air 4 certified freestyle ski coach.
Kane has recently been featured in:
- Most Canadians lose 2 hours of work per day because they can’t focus: survey, Global News
- Coworking spaces catching on in real estate, REM
- Dineen Building Gets New Lease on Life with Modern Twist, Renx
- Greater Hartford’s roster of coworking locations expands, Hartford Business
- How Hurricane Irma Cemented A CRE Collaboration, GlobeSt.
- Historic vault contents opened, reveal… skates?, CBC
- IQ Office Suites joins rush for Vancouver co-working space, Renx
- iQ Office Suites launches firm’s second Toronto location – in historic Bank of Canada Building on University Avenue, Interiors
- iQ Office Suites Launches Second Location at 250 University, Urban Toronto
- iQ Office Suites renovates Temperance heritage building, Yonge Street
- “Sleeper” Toronto No More: Bustling Downtown and Entrepreneurial Spirit Attract Start-ups, Tech Firms and a Global Population, Jump Start
- When your office is not your office, The Globe and Mail