Designed by renowned architect F.H. Herbert, the building is celebrated as a beacon of late 19th-century Renaissance Revival style. Located on the corner of Yonge and Temperance Street, a two-minute walk from King Subway Station, the 1,300 square-foot open-concept space features exposed brick and stone, concrete floors and reclaimed wood elements.
The Dineen Lounge comes fully equipped with the following:
- $350/hour, Monday to Friday, until 5:00 PM;
- $290/hour all other times, minimum three hours required.
- 100% accessible
- On-site venue coordinator
- Capacity 60 guests standing
- In house Screens and Surround Sound
- Variety of furniture
- One breakout room included in venue fee, with full A/V